Monday, October 29, 2012

My First "Paper Creations Magazine" Publication!!

Hello Friends!
I am so excited to announce that I have been published in Paper Creations Magazine!!! Here is a picture of the Christmas Cookie Basket and Card Ensemble I created for them.


You can find the detailed instructions on pages 40-41 in the new Winter 2013 Issue of Paper Creations Magazine, in stores today, October 30th wherever crafting magazines are sold, or order online HERE.


I created this ensemble using one of the dies I designed for Spellbinders called Hexagon Petal Envelope, which you can also use to make the basket. The flowers were created with Heartfelt Creations rubber stamps and for the tag I used JustRite Papercraft rubber stamps.

Thanks for visiting! Hugs!

Marisa


11 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!!!!! gorgeous!!! well deserved!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Marisa, your project looks absolutely fabulous!! Love the rich colours you used, so Christmassy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so impressed!! I could totally see you creating for a magazine! You are so good! I love the matching basket & card. Truly wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ciao Marisa...my american friend...
    Congratulations for your publications...Your set is super beautiful. I love your style...Thanks for your e mail...
    kisses Ada

    ReplyDelete
  5. Huge Congratulations!!! You created a gorgeous gift basket! Who wouldn't love to receive some homemade baked treats in this?!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Marisa!!! Your project is beautiful. I'm so glad they published you, because all of your creations are so beautiful and unique!

    ReplyDelete

  7. A well deserved accomplishment, Congratulations! As always your work is exquisite and impeccable. Cheers, Felicitaciones!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Herzlichen Glückwunsch zur Publizierung dieser wunderschönen Kreationen, Marisa!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! Beautiful holiday ensemble.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Marisa! What a gorgeous ensemble this is! First of many I think? Blessings! Kathy
    Ps. I can't wait till the Spring issue!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh, that is so amazing!! Congratulations, Marisa!! You are so talented and I am just delighted to see you published!! Here's to many more!

    ReplyDelete

Comments
Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!