Today is the first day of the new JustRite Papercraft June Release!!! You are going to love the new rubber stamp sets and die set , they are just beautiful!! Make sure to visit the JustRite Papercraft Blog to see more samples created by the other Design Team members.
For my card, I used today's release Thank You Labels Twenty and Large Fancy Sentiments.
1. Rubber stamp Scrolled Vine Background on patterned paper using Versamark and white embossing powder. Adhere to card.
2. Stamp border from Classic Art Deco Lace Edges One and die cut with coordinating die from Classic Edges One Edgeabilities by Spellbinders. Adhere to bottom edge of card.
3. Stamp label from Thank You Labels Twenty, and sentiment from Large Fancy Sentiments. Die cut with Labels Twenty by Spellbinders. Die cut doily using Lace Doily Motifs by Spellbinders and glue behind label. Adhere to card using foam squares.
4. Die cut flowers and leaves using Bitty Blossoms. Shape and roll flowers and arrange on the upper corner of the card on a silk bow as pictured.
5. Embellish card with pearls.
JustRite Stampers: Thank You Labels Twenty, Large Fancy Sentiments, Scrolled Vine Background,Classic Art Deco Lace Edges One
Spellbinders: Classic Edges One Edgeabilities, Labels Twenty, Lace Doily Motifs, Bitty Blossoms
Paper: Fairy Belle Collection by Prima Marketing, Metallic Pearl Cardstock by Stardream.
Other: Versamark Watermark Stamp Pad by Tsukineko, White Embossing Powder, Silk Ribbon by May Arts, Pearls, Distress Inks by Ranger
Be sure to visit the designers listed below for more inspiration.
Marisa Job (Here)
Thanks for visiting! Hugs!